Health & Safety Audit
A safety audit is a fresh eyes approach to review the companies’ health and safety management systems. We will report what needs to be reviewed and what needs to be implemented by your company to be legally compliant.
It is an essential tool to ensure to the law and the International Standards.
A safety audit will also help reduce and prevent accidents and unsafe acts in your workplace.
The key elements to be audited are the following:
- Management commitment.
- Responsibility and accountability.
- Risk Assessments.
- Legal compliance.
- Action tracking.
- Operational control.
- Emergency preparedness and response.
- Monitoring and measurement.
- Corrective and preventive actions.
- Competence, training and awareness.
- Documentation and Recordkeeping.