IOSH Managing Safely:
This course is primarily designed for managers who require a basic broad view of current health and safety requirements and principles. It provides a good understanding for occupational health, safety and environmental principles and requirements for all organisations. It is recognized and respected across all industry sectors and meets the highest guidelines for introductory health and safety training.
- Introducing Managing Safely.
- Assessing risks.
- Controlling risks.
- Understanding your responsibilities.
- Identifying hazards.
- Investigating Incidents and Accidents.
- Measuring Performance.
- Protecting our environment.
This course is for Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors and staff responsible for managing health and safety properly.
Competencies Gained and Course Outcome:
- The ability to implement health and safety management system.
- The ability to conduct risk assessment.
- The ability to determine control measures.
- The knowledge of accident and incident reporting and investigations.
- The knowledge of environmental protections.