IOSH Working Safely:
The course is designed for people at any level in any sector with needs of getting essential health and safety messages across.The course focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individual can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviours.
- Introducing Working Safely.
- Defining Hazard and Risk.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Improving Safety Performance.
- Protecting our environment.
The course is for all level of employees across all organisations.
Competencies Gained and Course Outcome:
- The basic knowledge of the workplace hazards.
- The basic knowledge of risk assessment and control measures.
- The basic knowledge of safety communication.
- The basic knowledge of incident reporting.
- The basic knowledge of environmental protections.