NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Qualification
We are running our NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work (HSW) in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon… Click here to download our NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Qualification (HSW). NEBOSH HSW also available with Knowledge Compass E-learning Solution.
This qualification will benefit organisations who are seeking to implement a health and safety management system. It will ensure their workforce and in particular supervisory staff can apply the principles of risk assessment and control of common workplace hazards. This course can be delivered within your organisation and is internationally recognised. The NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Qualification will help improve the safety culture in your organisation by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work. As well as reducing accidents and incidents, it should enable your organisation to cut costs without cutting corners or compromising on safety.
- Workplace safety foundations.
- Foundations of health and safety.
- Responsibility for health and safety.
- Health and Safety risk assessment and control.
- Safety Equipment.
- Transport Safety.
- Electrical Safety.
- Fire Safety.
- Manual Handling.
- Hazardous Substances.
- Health and Safety in the working environment.
General Managers, supervisors, health and safety and HR personnel who have responsibility for, or involvement in, the health and well-being of employees as part of their day-to-day duties. Organizations may wish to use it as part of their health and well-being strategy to complement their existing occupational health staff.
Competencies Gained and Course Outcome:
- The knowledge of health and safety responsibilities.
- The ability to conduct risk assessment.
- The ability to determine control measures.
- The knowledge of transport safety.
- The knowledge of electrical safety.
- The knowledge of fire safety.
- The knowledge of manual handling.
- The knowledge of the hazardous substances.
- The knowledge of environmental issues.