NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
We are running our NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon…. Click here to download our NEBOSH IGC brochure.
Eleven Days (10 days + 1 day for examen)
The NEBOSH Certificate is the most widely recognized international qualification that provides an excellent grounding in the essentials of health and safety. It focuses on internationally recognized health and safety standards and priorities (ILO/18001) and best practice in controlling hazards. For people who want to develop a career in health and safety, the Certificate is the first step in higher professional qualification.
- Element 1: Foundations in health and safety
- Element 2: Health and safety management systems – Plan
- Element 3: Health and safety management systems – Do
- Element 4: Health and safety management systems – Check
- Element 5: Health and safety management systems – Act
The Certificate is for personnel e.g. health and safety beginners, managers, supervisors, non-safety specialists etc. with health and safety responsibilities and who need a grounding and recognized qualification in occupational safety and health.
Competencies Gained and Course Outcome:
- The ability of managing health and safety in the workplace.
- The ability of conducting a risk assessment.
- The ability of conducting accident investigation.
- The ability of monitoring the health and safety performance.
- The ability of monitoring the health and safety culture.
- The ability of identifying and controlling hazards.