Confined Space Awareness Course
Confined space activities are of the highest risk activities across several industries, when proper measures and awareness are not in place, tasks can easily lead to a fatality or serious injuries. This course will demonstrate a range of confined spaces, the risks they pose and the proper control measures required to reduce or avoid them.
- Types of confined space.
- Confined Space general rules.
- Risk assessment requirements.
- Safety Equipment.
- Entry Rules.
- Hazard Controls.
- Ventilation and cleaning.
- Life Protection.
- Respiratory equipment
- Communication during the entry.
- Emergency Preparedness.
- Confined space rescue.
- All personnel who work in or near a Confined Space or might be associated with Confined Space Operations.
- Permit Issuers.
- Permit Receivers.
- Engineering maintenance Staff.
- Production Staff.
- Project Staff.
- Standby Person
- Emergency Personnel
Competencies Gained and Course Outcome:
- The ability to determine to control measures that need to be taken to eliminate or reduce the confined space activities risks.
- The ability to identify risks associated with confined space activities.