Environmental Awareness Course
The course has been designed to give managers and employees the information and skills to identify Environmental Hazards / risks and put in place control measures or to refer to experts who can put in place the relevant control measures. It goes through the process of pollution control and waste management principles and also looks at possible contamination events for exposure to sea, land or water course and the health effects of such an occurrence.
- What is environmental awareness?
- Environmental pollution events.
- Noise pollution.
- Water pollution.
- Contaminated land.
- Air pollution.
- Light pollution.
- Environmental solutions.
The course is for all levels of employees, managers and safety personnel.
Competencies Gained and Course Outcome:
- The ability to complete an Environmental Risk Assessment
- The knowledge of principles of pollution controls.
- The ability to establish the correct actions in case of the escape or leakage of a harmful substance.
- The knowledge of the balance of nature and the effect on wildlife.
- The knowledge about the waste management principles.
- The ability to apply waste management principles.